With the MESH network radio solution for monitoring public lighting, it is possible to:
- Remote monitoring of burnt out lamps: allows you to inform maintenance teams which lamps are defective from a distance;
- Activation of the lamps: by luminosity (photocell), programmed time or by command – allows to optimize the lighting time;
- Integration with the lamp: It uses the cabinet defined in ABNT NBR 5123 and replaces the photocell system in the activation of the lamps;
- Communication: via MESH radio network, with 128-bit encryption;
- The System can be integrated with the MESH Network for Smart Grid used in energy telemetering.